10 things you love in lolita.
1. Lace, embriodery and frills, all kinds of them
2. Rococo Panniers, Hoops and side hoops/pocket hoops, cage crins. (not ‘lolita panniers’ :/)
3. Old-fashioned rectangular headdresses and circle/rosette headdresses
4. THE SHOES!!
5. Tea Parties and Picnics
6. Photoshoots, coord pix (mine and others)
7. The opulence and elegance
8. Using Lolita pieces in my regular daywear wardrobe even if I am not ‘dressed Loli’
9. Putting together new coordinates
10. The search and $$aving, so…the wait/chase for really good or special pieces, maybe?